Located an hour from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan's largest city, Rosetown has so much to offer for travelers, business, pleasure, work and play. Alive Sky Lodge is your home base and home away from home on your trip to our lovely, friendly province.
We're open year round and have a wide range of amenities to suit any visitor to Rosetown. If your business is in the Saskatoon area, we are very centrally located for quick accessibility, not only to Saskatoon but to communities to the north and south as well.
Have questions about what you can find in our town and in the region? Please ask us or check out the FAQ below to find out more.
Contact us for rates and availability. Whether for a few days or a few weeks, Alive Sky Lodge has all the amenities you need.
Click on question to view answer.
1. How many people can you accommodate?
Depending upon sleeping arrangements, we are able to accommodate between 7-21 people, including beds, hide-a-beds, and cots.
2. Home many rooms do you have?
3. Where is the nearest Bank/Financial Institution?
4. Where is the nearest Grocery Store?
5. Where is the nearest Health Care Center?
Rosetown Hospital Emergency Care (Heartland Health Region) 110 Hwy 4 S
6. Where is the nearest Pharmacy?
7. What kinds of entertainment can I enjoy while near Rosetown?